Fix date picker display on GutenbergFix CSS preview link in settingsFix “Indirect access to variables” PHP warningAdd “Blogs” attribute in event-list blockUse get_sites() instead of deprecated wp_get_sites()WordPress 5.0 compliant
WordPress 5.0 compliant
Fix crash when Gutenberg is not activated
List of events beside the mapUse ES6 library for… Read more
While I manage dates and locations, I’ve chosen the 10th WordCamp Paris for this release and I’m a proud bronze sponsor of the event.
This said, what’s up?
As WordPress evolves, with the upcoming Gutenberg editor, I’m happy to announce that I’m already tuned to deal with it.
Events lists 📃 ,… Read more
We’re very happy to release this version. It doesn’t bring a firework of huge features, but simply improves the subtle integration into the WordPress environment.
As symbol of the maturity, the version number jumps to 5.0, and we revamped the icon, using dashicons.
Oh wait, we’re also proud to announce very useful… Read more
After a long period of development and testing, EventPost 4.5 is out. Many support requests are concerned by this release.
Most of the improvements are relative to maps, but 5 bugs fixes will give you a better experience for events.
Here are the details:
✨ The new features
New option to hide the… Read more
The next release of EventPost is on the deck. While our team is testing newly added features, you can try the 4.5 beta version.
Here is the actual changelog (more…)
EventPost 4.4 has just released, the goal of this release is to fix bugs and to increased the plugin integration in the native WordPress environment. You don’t see that you’re using a plugin. It’s just WordPress. So, what’s new in version 4.4? (more…)
After 4 months, the 4.3 version has finally released and can be downloaded/updated in the WordPress directory. Long time, bug huge new features: Child events, weather, UI improvements and more. (more…)
* Add generic wrapper functions
* Drag map instead of point in editor mode
* Code refactoring
– externalize shortcode management in a separated file
– store maps in a json file instead of an old csv
– add lot of documentation
– some code cleanup
* Update OpenLayer to 3.14
= 4.1.1 =
* Increases accessibility
– Add alternative texts
– remove default color for calendar widget
* Remove french locale since it’s available attranslate.wordpress.org
* Fix PHP warning in map widget
= 4.1 =
* Update OpenLayer to 3.11
* Position preview in admin, drag and drop feature
* Correctly parse time-zone for date displaying
* Add timezone… Read more
* Added Localization for brazilian portuguese thanks to lipemesquita
* Make replacement by “today” optional (prevent cache plugins issues)
* More standard setting page
* Only show events on dashboard right now if they’re more than 0 * Date and time formats harmonization
* Add `.pot` file and make match text-domain to plugin slug
* Only… Read more