After a long period of development and testing, EventPost 4.5 is out. Many support requests are concerned by this release.
Most of the improvements are relative to maps, but 5 bugs fixes will give you a better experience for events.
Here are the details:
✨ The new features
- New option to hide the event-bar
- New Tiles: Humanitarian, Positron and Dark matter with retina (x2) support
- Add setting link from the plugins page
- Add Map tiles attribution support
- Add Add zoom option in map Shortcode and Widget
- Add support for shortcake term selector (requires shortcake 0.7+)
- Better support of timezones in VCS/ICS exports
- Fix wrong parameter in calendar shortcode UI register
- Fix displaying icons in wrong post’s title in single pages
- Fix “Uncaught Error:  operator not supported for string, PHP7 compliance
- Correctly checks for content filtering, as mentioned in the codex
Leave a Reply